Hello everyone out there! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been busy with some things. So far this week has been pretty good, besides a couple of things.
I had a volleyball game on Tuesday, we lost in five games. I have another volleyball game today, hopefully we win. I'm not that excited for the game, I want it to be over right now. I have morning practice tomorrow from 6:30-7:30, which won't be fun. That's all for volleyball.
I don't know what to do when I grow up... I am split between business management and interior design. I keep getting letters in the mail from Art Institutes which makes me want to go down that path. On the other hand, I would really like to be a golf course manager. All I know is that I want to play golf in college, but that doesn't help with what I want to be for the rest of my life. If someone could help, that would be much appreciated.
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!! WHAT DOES YOU'RE HEART SAY?!
ReplyDelete